Who We Are:
Rockport Presbyterian Church was built in 1855 on land donated by David C. Davis, a Scottish immigrant during the
American Revolution. Situated along Rockport Road in the hamlet of Rockport, it has been the church home to many over the years and continues its mission today. The Reverend Holloway M. Hunt was the first pastor to Rockport. Our current pastor is Reverend Bronc Radak.
We are a congregation in Newton Presbytery, www.newtonpresbytery.org, part of the
Presbyterian Church (USA) www.pcusa.org.